Skylanders Giants Wii UWii U
Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Skylanders Giants™ builds upon the breakthrough fundamentals of Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure™—merging the physical and virtual realms with an innovative line of cross-platform toys with “brains,” which players everywhere can magically bring to life in the world of Skylands.
Using the mystical Portal of Power®, players once again lead a team of heroic Skylanders in an all new adventure to save their world. Portal Masters will journey through new areas of Skylands, encountering new enemies, solving fun puzzles, overcoming different hazards and obstacles, and finding a variety of collectable rewards and treasure.
Skylanders Giants introduces sixteen new characters to build on the magic of Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure, including super-sized Giants with powers to match, as well as the new LightCore™ Skylanders that light-up in the game and in the real-world as players’ transport them to Skylands using the Portal of Power that builds on the magic of the toys. Additionally, the game features new Hero Challenges, more Battle Mode gameplay, and advanced integration across console, handheld, mobile and Skylanders UniverseSM.
- Giants: More than twice the size of regular Skylanders, the Giants use their colossal scale and power to battle enemies, solve unique puzzles, and interact in the game world like never before!
- LightCore Skylanders: Amplifying the real-world magic of bringing toys to life, Skylanders Giants introduces the LightCore Skylanders that light-up in the game world and in the real world as players’ transport them into Skylands using the Portal of Power. LightCore Skylanders feature additional in-game benefits, and require no batteries!
- Brand New Skylanders: New Skylanders join the adventure in Skylanders Giants each equipped with their own unique personality, powers, and abilities that kids are sure to love!
- Series 2 Skylanders: Fan-favorite Skylanders from Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure return in an all new way in Skylanders Giants! Each Series 2 Skylander features an all new “Wow Pow” upgrade power, as well as the choice of more than one upgrade path! Fans can even play with their Series 2 Skylanders in Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure!
- Forward Compatibility: All of the beloved characters from Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure are 100% compatible with Skylanders Giants, each of their abilities and upgrades intact. Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure characters can even increase their level cap from Level 10 to Level 15 in Skylanders Giants!
- Wider Worlds: Portal Masters will see all new arenas and additional gameplay options in Battle Mode for exciting head-to-head play, as well as enhanced Elemental Zones, new Hero Challenges, and other features that encourage players to collect and level-up every character. Skylanders Giants also features closer integration with Skylanders Universe - the large online world that allows Portal Masters everywhere to greatly expand their Skylanders experience.
- Wii U
- Release Date
- Nov 18, 2012
- No. of Players
- 2 players simultaneous
- Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Vicarious Visions, Inc