Available Now Coming Jul 20, 2009
5 Spots Party
Have fun with the entire family and compete in the different play modes!
5 Spots Party is a game of skill for all ages based on the popular game of finding 5 differences.
In its three playing modes, the goal is to find the greatest number of differences in the pictures shown. In the party modes, you must compete with other players and find as many mistakes as possible. In the 1 Player mode, you must find the differences before time runs out in order to to beat the game’s highest scores.
How far do you think you can go?
• 5 different game modes.
• For All Ages. Everyone can play. It is fun to play alone or in a group.
• Fun Photos. The photos are funny and varied, and the players enjoy their content.
• Surprising Mistakes. We have worked with over 6 different types of errors (shape, size, colour, arrangement, existence and distortion), and we have designed different difficulties. Many of the mistakes used boost the original photo.
• Number of Photos. The game consists of over 300 photographs of different subjects and types. From landscapes to drawings, as well as everyday shapes or scenes, the variety of subjects has been a key point in the development of the game.
• We created special algorithms that make it nearly impossible to repeat the same differences in the same photo. The game includes 333 photos.
• Simplicity. The player controls the game in just a few seconds. The mistakes can be selected in either the left or right photo, the double cursor was enabled to make it easier to highlight the mistakes, and player aids have been implemented, such as controller vibration when the players are near mistakes.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?