The player controls the character Dandara in a 2D adventure platformer. The goal is to traverse through to the final level, defeating enemies and bosses along the way. Movement is done by aiming the targeting reticle and using the jump button to navigate to a nearby platform—floor, wall, or ceiling. Combat is done by holding the primary fire button and releasing a charged shot in the direction of the aiming reticle, as well as by dodging incoming projectiles. Throughout the game, Dandara will acquire health and weapon powerups which will grant new abilities and access to areas of the map that were previously inaccessible.
- INNOVATIVE CONTROLS - Built natively for both the Nintendo Switch screen and traditional controller inputs, movement and combat interact smoothly and seamlessly.
- BOUNDLESS EXPLORATION - Traverse across the esoteric world of Salt through fast and fluid jumps off any surface, unhindered by gravity, in lovingly crafted environments.
- CHALLENGING PROGRESSION - Use a combination of speed & skill, wits & reflexes, to solve puzzles, earn powerups, and access areas previously unreachable.
- BEAUTIFUL AND IMMERSIVE WORLD - A visual and auditory wonderland comes to life through gorgeous handcrafted pixel art and original soundtrack compositions.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Action, Platformer
- Raw Fury
- Long Hat House
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.
© 2017 Raw Fury Games TM.