Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Catch Pokémon and Collect Items in a Whole New Way
Pokémon Dream Radar is an entirely 2D experience that lets players use several different features of the Nintendo 3DS system, including the Nintendo 3DS camera, motion control and augmented-reality technology. Players will catch Pokémon by moving the Nintendo 3DS to discover hidden Pokémon in the Interdream Zone, a place between reality and dreams. Players can catch the Pokémon by moving the Nintendo 3DS to aim and shoot beams at them. Pokémon caught using the Pokémon Dream Radar can be transferred into Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2, helping players build their roster of Pokémon. Pokémon Dream Radar also includes some hard-to-get Pokémon, giving players even more incentive to catch them for their Pokémon Black Versions 2 and Pokémon White version 2 games. Pokémon Dream Radar will be available for purchase from the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo 3DS.
- Players take on the role of an assistant to Professor Burnett, a scientist studying a new region called the Interdream Zone.
- The Pokémon that players catch in Pokémon Dream Radar may have Hidden Abilities not available in Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2, and many of the items found in Pokémon Dream cannot be found anywhere else.
- As players search for Pokémon, they may also encounter Dream Clouds containing Dream Orbs. Dream Orbs can be used to collect hard-to-find items or to upgrade equipment, making it easier to catch Pokémon.
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Oct 07, 2012
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Creatures Inc
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.