Shantae embarks on her first full HD adventure! When a mysterious crime wave sweeps Sequin Land, it's up to Half-Genie Hero Shantae to save the day! Use Shantae's devastating Hair-Whip Attack to send monsters flying, or Belly Dance to transform into a more powerful creature form! Topple the masterminds behind each criminal caper and prepare for the ultimate showdown against Shantae's arch nemesis: the bodacious buccaneer Risky Boots!
- Feel the beat with over 150 different HD Rumble events!
- Shantae's trademark moves return! Dance to transform into all-new and classic creatures, or summon magical attacks! Over a dozen dances to discover in all!
- New Relic System allows players to unlock new powers and customize moves for Shantae and her many forms!
- Conquer arcade-style action stages that unfold into a full world to explore. Fast action and quest-style exploration rolled into one!
- When Shantae's story ends, you're just getting started! DLC Modes introduce new characters, levels, and bosses!
- Huge Bosses, humorous dialogue, and the wonderfully weird Shantae cast return, now in fully animated HD!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Jun 08, 2017
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Action, Adventure, Platformer
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2017 WayForward Technologies. Shantae and the Shantae logo TM Bozon.
Shantae: Pirate Queen's Quest
Released Aug 29, 2017DLC details
Download this exciting new storyline featuring the bodacious buccaneer, Risky Boots! Play the role of the villainous pirate queen as she travels Sequin Land in search of the components she needs to crush Sequin Land once and for all! Collect Pirate Gear, solve brand new puzzles, and battle your rival, Half-Genie Shantae in a final showdown like no other! Don’t miss out on this epic new installment of Shantae: Half-Genie Hero!
Shantae: Friends to the End
Released Dec 12, 2017DLC details
When Shantae falls prey to dark magic, only her friends can save her! Swap between Shantae's BFFs Sky, Bolo, and Rottytops in this thrilling new mode as you fight through the Nightmare Realm's remixed locales (including three brand-new levels) using skills like Bolo's spring grapple, Sky's egg toss, and Rottytops' brain-munching to beat baddies, solve puzzles, and rescue the half-genie hero. It's all possible with the power of friendship!
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.