Mario Party DSNintendo DS
It's Mario Party in the palm of your hand!
• 70+ minigames & 5 game boards keep the fun flowing
• Nintendo superstars make these games fun for everyone
• Play wirelessly with friends using just one game card
When Mario and his friends are shrunk down for Mario Party DS, harmless locations take on menacing proportions in five game boards, such as Wiggler’s Garden and Toadette’s Music Room.
The party boards and minigames are crazier than ever in a new title that shrinks down the whole Mario crew for whimsical party play.
- With 70+ minigames and five themed game boards, Mario Party DS packs all the goods for portable play. And it’s brought to life with fun surprises players can see only on Nintendo DS, such as touch control, microphone control and dual-screen challenges.
- Users can play as one of eight characters: Mario®, Luigi, Yoshi™, Peach, Daisy, Toad, Wario™ and Waluigi. They’re all ready to foil Bowser’s latest scheme. He seeks five powerful crystals and shrinks down the crew so they can’t stop him. But each of the tiny heroes wants to be the one and only Superstar that brings down Bowser.
- Mario Party DS makes the series’ multiplayer action portable at last, from playing with friends on the game boards to challenging them in favorite minigames. And now players can throw a party anywhere and play wirelessly with friends, since much of the game can be shared to other Nintendo DS systems from just one game card.
- Nintendo DS
- Release Date
- Nov 19, 2007
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players