Race through a futuristic sci-fi world at incredible speeds in FAST RMX.
Jump into the driver's seat of your anti-gravity vehicle and put your skills to the test in high octane competitions. Play locally with three of your friends in splitscreen or online against 7 other players from all around the world.
Drive through abandoned mines in the depths of the earth, to dense jungle areas, futuristic cities, crossing vast deserts and finally up into the stratosphere and beyond. Become a legend and master all courses on even the highest speed!
- Race anti-gravity vehicles in this lightning-fast arcade racer
- Play with anybody, anywhere you like
- Zoom through 30 tracks set in canyons, alpine peaks, futuristic cities and much more
- 15 futuristic racing machines
- Master the art of boosting and phase switching to stay ahead of the competition
- Splitscreen-multiplayer with up to 4 players
- Local play against up to 7 players
- Online play against up to 7 players
- Non stop adrenaline pumping action at 60 frames per second in 1080p
- Unlock the HERO MODE to play with new rules and new challenges!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Mar 03, 2017
- No. of Players
- up to 8 players
- Racing, Action, Arcade
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2017 Shin'en Multimedia
Nintendo Account required. Online features will be free until the Nintendo Switch Online Service launches in 2018. For the latest list of countries and full details, please visit Customer Support.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.