Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Welcome to the Outback!
It's your job to nurture and love the wild animals of Australia and bring them back to health. Treat sick and injured animals on site or bring them back to your station. Take your Jeep and drive out to care for helpless animals on the spot. Find lost baby animals and care for them until you can return them to the wild.
- Pack up for an exciting 3D adventure in Australia – the animals of the Outback need you!
- Care for wild and exotic animals: Kangaroos, Koalas, Numbats, Wombats, Dingoes, Wild Horses and more!
- A broad range of tasks is waiting for you: cure ill animals, rescue abandoned animal babies, pamper them and much more.
- Use the money you earn to expand your animal station.
- Collect Play Coins to change them into ingame currency.
- Supports Circle Pad controls of your Nintendo 3DS.
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Aug 28, 2014
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- TREVA Entertainment GmbH
- Raylight Studios
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.