Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Take your Pokémon™ journey to the Kanto region with your steadfast partner, Eevee, to become a top Pokémon Trainer as you battle other trainers.
Use a throwing motion to catch Pokémon in the wild with either one Joy-Con™ controller or Poké Ball™ Plus accessory, which will light up, vibrate, and make sounds to bring your adventure to life. Share your adventure with family or friends in 2-player action using a second Joy-Con or Poké Ball Plus (sold separately). You can even connect to the Pokémon™ GO app* using a compatible smartphone to bring over Pokémon originally discovered in the Kanto region!
Explore the diverse and vibrant region of Kanto! True-to-size wild Pokémon roam around in the game, so catch them like a real Pokémon Trainer by using motion, timing, and a well-placed Poké Ball™. Go on a stroll with your favorite Pokémon in your Poké Ball Plus! Connect your game directly to Pokémon GO* to receive Kanto region Pokémon.
- Become a top Pokémon Trainer on an adventure with Eevee!
- Encounter Pokémon™ in the Kanto region
- Play the entire game with a single Joy-Con™ controller or use the Poké Ball™ Plus accessory, which will light up, vibrate, and make sounds to bring your adventure to life
- Take your Pokémon for a stroll in your Poké Ball™ Plus
- Play a Pokémon adventure together cooperatively anytime, anywhere on one system by using another Joy-Con™ controller or Poké Ball™ Plus accessory (sold separately) to catch and battle alongside another player!
- Use Poké Ball™ Plus to connect with the Pokémon™ GO* app on compatible smartphones to catch Kanto region Pokémon
- Connect Poké Ball™ Plus to the Pokémon™ GO* app to catch Pokémon in the real world and gather items from Poké Stops without viewing your smartphone screen—meanwhile, carry Pokémon from Pokémon™: Let’s Go, Pikachu! or Pokémon™: Let’s Go, Eevee!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Nov 16, 2018
- No. of Players
- 2 players simultaneous
- Adventure, Role-Playing
- GAME FREAK Inc.
Get even more from your games with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This paid service gives you access to online play, a selection of NES™ games, cloud backup for your save data in compatible games, and more.
Learn more and sign up >
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
*Using as a Pokémon™ GO Plus requires installation of the Pokémon™ GO application on a compatible smartphone. See pokeballplus.nintendo.com for details.
Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. This game does not support Save Data Cloud backup. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online.
© 2018 Pokémon. ©1995?2018 Nintendo / Creatures Inc. / GAME FREAK inc. Pokémon and Nintendo Switch are trademarks of Nintendo.
NOMINATED: Best RPG of E3 2018
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.