Experience the dream of flight
Chasing Aurora is a 2D aerial action game about the dream of flight. Players will compete in three different multiplayer game modes and a single player challenge mode. The Wii U GamePad is used for local asymmetric gameplay.
Ride the wind from peak to peak. Fight for Aurora's Gem. Fly your bird to victory in the breathtaking scenery of the Alps.
- Asymmetric multiplayer gameplay for up to five players, unique graphics and a fresh setting; 16 levels, 4 game modes, 5 playable characters
- Up to five players can compete in a tournament that spans up to three disciplines. In two of the disciplines, the GamePad player has a special role. After each round, the GamePad is handed to a new player so that everyone has the opportunity to play as the special player.
- The single player challenge mode features online and local high scores. Players race against the clock while they evade falling rocks, snow, lightning and gusts of wind.
- From lightning storms to waterfalls, from icicles to the sudden rush of wind, each level offers a unique environmental challenge.
- Wii U
- Release Date
- Nov 18, 2012
- No. of Players
- up to 5 players
- Action, Adventure
- Broken Rules
- Broken Rules
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.