Defend the North
Help Britannia defeat the Romans in Wulverblade – a hardcore side-scrolling beat 'em up inspired by the old arcade classics! Experience a historically inspired storyline across eight campaign levels – or test your skills in the game’s deadly arenas. Go it alone or team up with a friend in local two-player co-op. It’s time to show the Ninth Legion what you’re made of!
- Experience a historically accurate storyline spanning eight varied levels.
- Master retro-inspired combat, including modern enhancements.
- Team up with a friend – arcade-style– in two-player local co-op.
- Take in the rich, fully illustrated 2D scenery.
- Test your skills in a variety of challenging combat arenas.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Oct 12, 2017
- No. of Players
- 2 players simultaneous
- Action, Arcade
- Darkwind Media
- Fully Illustrated / Darkwind Media
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© Fully Illustrated & Darkwind Media. All rights reserved.