Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
A post-apocalyptic, action-packed experience that features run-n-gun shooting style gameplay with tower defense-style objects, paying homage to the original Centipede while bringing the brand into the 21st century!
Play as Max, the hero and bug slayer, who must defend Maisy, a girl whose gardens bring life back to the wasteland. Squash giant mutated centipedes, spiders, beetles, grubs, caterpillars, moths, and more. Explore an expansive all-new world with gardens, wastelands, marshlands and 3 other environments.Lay waste to these mutated bugs with weapons such as the Lightning Gun, Nuke Cannon, Flamethrower, and more. Use the bodies of dead bugs to craft new defenses and power-ups like turret guns and barricades, or just crush them with your mighty stomp!
• Reimagined version of the classic gaming franchise designed
specifically for the Nintendo Wii and 3DS!
• Explore an expansive all-new world with 7 environments withgardens, wastelands, marshlands and so much more…
• Power up Max with over 20 different weapons and devastating power-ups like RAGE and others to decimate these mutated bugs!
• Battle against waves of over 20 different mutated bugs like wasps, ants, scorpions and more!
• Strategic game play brings hours of fun!
• Unique “street pass” feature for 3DS – Unique content shared between passing Nintendo 3DS
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
- Release Date
- Oct 25, 2011
- No. of Players
- 2 players simultaneous
- Arcade, Shooter