Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Try your hand at an onslaught of rapid-fire challenges and mash-ups of over 25 of the greatest retro games from the NES™ era! Improve your scores by reattempting stages, then share your replays with other players online*.
Start out by completing simple challenges like collecting coins in the original Super Mario Bros. ™ game or reaching the finish line in one race of Excitebike™. Then, test your skills by taking on increasingly difficult challenges, like attempting to complete one level of the original Donkey Kong™ game with only a spotlight on your character! Share your accomplishments with other players through the NES REMIX Miiverse™ online community*. Earn high scores to unlock more challenges, and experience Super Luigi Bros., the reverse-oriented version of the original Super Mario Bros. game featuring none other than Luigi™ himself!
- Dominate action-packed chunks of retro Nintendo games such as Super Mario Bros.™, The Legend of Zelda™, and Donkey Kong™
- Test your skills in a series of altered 8-bit challenges
- Features gameplay from over 25 classic 8-bit Nintendo games
- Reattempt stages to improve your times and unlock more challenges
- Challenges from NES™ REMIX 2 include bite-sized chunks of Super Mario Bros.™ 3, Zelda II- The Adventure of Link™, Metroid™, Kid Icarus™, and Kirby’s Adventure™, among many others
- Share your replays with the NES™ REMIX Miiverse™ online community*
- Connect to the Nintendo eShop to download full versions of your favorite classic games.
*Broadband Internet access required for online features. For more info, go to support.nintendo.com.
Price effective March 11, 2016.
- Wii U
- Release Date
- Dec 05, 2014
- No. of Players
- 2 players alternating
- Action, Adventure
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.