Available Now Coming Oct 27, 2009
Ben 10 Alien Force: Vilgax Attacks
Play as Ben and ten alien heroes to save the galaxy!
BEN 10 ALIEN FORCE: Vilgax Attacks is the latest game in the multi-million unit selling video game series. Players will have the opportunity to experience the vast ALIEN FORCE universe in a brand new action-adventure game, taking Ben into outer space and distant planets for the first time ever in the series to battle against a terrifying threat that only he can stop!
Ben Tennyson’s greatest enemy of all time, Vilgax, has been busy assembling his own extreme team of Ben’s most fearsome foes in a grand scheme to take over the universe one planet at a time, culminating with the destruction of Ben’s home planet, the Earth!
One planet after another—including some of the home worlds of Ben’s alien forms—has quietly been falling under the control of Vilgax and the villainous underling bosses he’s been stationing on each conquered world to rule ruthlessly in his stead, each more eager than the next to rid the universe of the bane of their collective evil existence, Ben Tennyson, once and for all!
Now it’s the Earth’s turn and Ben’s the only person for the job! The fate of the whole universe lies in your hands!
• Play as Ben Tennyson and ten alien heroes from the ALIEN FORCE series,
the most number of playable aliens in a BEN 10 game
• Use each alien’s special powers and unique abilities to combat a ton of enemies and solve form-specific puzzles
• “Best of BEN 10” – new and old characters and settings from the entire BEN 10 universe come together for the first time ever
• Battle against a roster of Ben’s most infamous villains and foes, including his ultimate nemesis, Vilgax
• Journey to never-before-seen and exciting alien home planets and experience Ben’s first intergalactic adventure
• Solid blend of combat, puzzle-solving and platform gameplay to challenge players of all skill levels
• Original storyline based on the BEN 10 ALIEN FORCE TV series
- System Wii
- Release Date Oct 27, 2009
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Action
- DeveloperPapaya Studio Corporation
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?