Get closer to the action - it's time to let it rip!
Prepare to get closer to the battling action than ever before - it's time to let it rip with Beyblade Evolution on Nintendo 3DS!
- Use the motion controls of Nintendo 3DS and get closer to playing for real than ever before!
- Experience an exciting story in the world of Beyblade as you face off against familiar heroes and villains to become a champion Blader
- Collect a huge number of unique Bey parts and combine them to build the perfect Bey, then use it to smash the opposition!
- Face off against your friends using Local Play, or collect StreetPass data to battle other players!
- Use the AR Card packaged with the game and do battle in a virtual arena!
- Get a sneak peek at the future by unlocking the all-powerful Samurai Ifrit W145CF Beyblade from Beyblade: Shogun Steel!
- The Collector's Edition of Beyblade Evolution comes with an exclusive Winged Pegasus 90WF Beyblade, which will never be available to buy anywhere else!
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Oct 29, 2013
- No. of Players
- 2 players alternating
- Action, Simulation
- Rising Star Games
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.