Battle to save the world.
The action franchise that started it all is celebrating its 20th anniversary with an all-new adventure on Nintendo DS! Set after the events of Contra III: Alien Wars, the game follows mercenaries Bill Rizer and Lance Bean as they battle to save the world from a new extraterrestrial threat. Contra 4 takes advantage of the dual screens of the Nintendo DS to deliver larger than life action, with massive enemies, detailed platform gaming and mind-blowing set pieces. Using a variety of upgradable weapons, take the fight to the alien army of the Black Viper and reclaim Earth for mankind in single-player action or 2-player co-op mode.
- Fast-paced 2D side-scrolling action from the franchise that defined the genre
- Collect multiple power-ups to create new and explosive weapon combinations
- Unique dual-screen presentation allows for frantic action and massive boss encounters
- New grappling hook accessory lets you access hard to reach areas and dodge enemies
- 2-player cooperative action lets you take on the enemy with twice the firepower