Head into the deepest reaches of Africa, armed with your wits, your skills, and an array of high-powered weapons and accessories!
This title is a participating title in the Autumn Sale by Teyon. Get select Nintendo 3DS games from Teyon with a 50% discount in the Nintendo eShop. Visit the Nintendo eShop to learn more.
Experience action arcade hunting excitement like never before as you explore 35 challenging missions across a variety of terrain. Match the right weapon to the situation to maximize your score, as you hunt over 15 different big game animals and birds. Pull off amazing long shots, zoom in for spectacular head shots, and take down dangerous predators before they attack!
Earn achievements, purchase new weapons, and aim for the best score as you fight your way through the safari!
- Fast-paced arcade hunting action.
- Outfit your hunter with an array of over 30 weapons, scopes and hunting accessories.
- Hunt over 15 big game animals, including the Big 5: Leopard, Buffalo, Rhino, Lion and Elephant
- Venture into 35 unique and dangerous environments, each with it's own threats and rewards.
- Match the right weapon to the task and maximize your score.
- Stalk your prey through the open plains, into murky swamps, over rocky cliffs and into an abandoned gold mine.
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Aug 30, 2012
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Action, Adventure
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.