Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Super 3D Platform Mini Arcade Action!
Jump your way through a wacky world of Robots, Wizards, Ninjas and the first ever playable box of robotic French Fries! Blocky Bot is a brand new super action mini platformer for Wii U™, from the same team that brought you Paper Monsters Recut. Test your platforming skills and reflexes by collecting Bits and Bytes to unlock new characters and themes and push yourself for the best score and blocky bragging rights!
- Endless 3D platformer gameplay combined with awesome robot style.
- Tons of original characters to unlock and play, and a few surprise appearances!
- Awesome original soundtrack, filled epic with new blocky jams.
- Super sweet themes to unlock and explore!
- Endless hours of replay and high score fun.
- Tight responsive controls.
- Wii U™ GamePad support, including Off-TV Play!
- Fun for gamers of any age.
- Wii U
- Release Date
- May 21, 2015
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Action, Adventure
- Mobot Studios, Inc.
- Mobot Studios, Inc.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.