Imagine Fashion DesignerNintendo 3DS
Create whatever you dream in the most realistic & customizable fashion design game yet. Then share creations with friends!
Create whatever you dream in the latest game from Imagine®, the original Games for Girls brand, that offers the most realistic and customizable fashion design game yet for the Nintendo 3DS system. Chart your own path to becoming a world famous fashion designer by creating the most unique and lifelike 3D looks, developing the wardrobe of your dreams and sharing your creations with friends. Imagine Fashion Designer fully leverages the Nintendo 3DS system’s features, with almost-touchable 3D designs and textures, StreetPass sharing, 3D camera captures and more.
• Bring your unique fashions to life: See all your designs in stunning
3D and keep them in your own virtual walk-in closet.
• Limitless customization options allow you to create whatever you dream: Free yourself from predefined patterns and create original pieces that YOU design, such as asymmetrical-shaped dresses, cool new prints and more. Even capture your favorite patterns with the Nintendo 3DS camera to create unique prints!
• Discover the latest trends and develop your fashion skills: Learn tips from fashion journalists and try your hand at 50+ fun challenges including designing outfits for top stars and magazine covers, expanding your fashion brand internationally and managing your budget.
• A social experience: Check out friends’ designs, participate in fun challenges in 2-player multiplayer, and even sell, buy and give creations to friends.
• Unique Nintendo 3DS features: Capture your favorite patterns with the 3D camera to create unique prints, view almost-touchable fabrics, get 360-degree views of your outfits, keep up with the latest fashion news via StreetPass features and more.
About the Imagine brand Imagine, the first handheld video game brand dedicated to tween girls, launched in 2007 on the Nintendo DS and has since then sold more than 6 million units in the U.S. The Imagine line of role-playing video games allows girls to explore their favorite interests and hobbies in an interactive and entertaining way, from Fashion Designer to Teacher and Artist.
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Nov 15, 2011
- No. of Players
- 1 player
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.