Get on Board, Corner the Market and Make a Fortune
Players become familiar characters from the Nintendo and DRAGON QUEST universes in a board game that challenges them to play the real estate and stock markets wisely to win. Players race around the board trying to accumulate wealth and hit a target value while buying, selling and trading property with friends and family to see who can be the first to cash out. What appears at first to be a simple property-buying board game offers multiple levels of money-maximizing opportunity.
- Players move around one of more than 15 boards, buying shops to build their portfolios and collecting symbols they can cash in at the bank to earn more gold to invest. It takes money to make money, so racing around the board may not be the best strategy.
- To capitalize on their monetary gains, players can make investments, play the stock market, purchase shops and collect shopping fees. When players buy multiple shops adjacent to one another, the property value grows and both shops level up. Other players who land on those squares have to pay an increased shopping fee.
- Players can choose to play as a variety of Mushroom Kingdom characters, as DRAGON QUEST characters or even as their own Mii™ characters.
- More than 15 game boards with different shapes and layouts are available to provide endless replay value.
- The beginner setting called “easy rules” helps newcomers learn the basics, while the more advanced, “standard rules” introduces more challenges, deeper strategy options and the ability to play the virtual stock market.
- Play against friends with the Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection.
- The franchise has been a hit in Japan, and this marks its first appearance in North America.
- Release Date
- Dec 05, 2011
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Board Game
- Square Enix