Colors! 3D is a simple yet robust painting application that combines ease of use and powerful painting tools.
Based on modern painting techniques originally developed for
professional drawing tablets, Colors! 3D is tailored for touch screen
devices, and caters to everyone from serious artists to aimless
doodlers. Whether you are looking to sketch, paint, or draw up your next
plans for world domination, Colors! 3D is the perfect digital sketchbook.
- Create and view your own 3D paintings
- Players with a wireless Internet connection can access the Colors! 3D gallery to share and celebrate your works with the world.
- Paint together with a friend on a shared canvas using the local wireless capabilities of the Nintendo 3DS system.
- For those who like to stay within the lines, Colors! 3D comes with an assortment of coloring pages
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Apr 05, 2012
- No. of Players
- 2 players simultaneous
- Collecting Smiles
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.