Available Now Coming Nov 18, 2012
Just Dance 4
The world’s #1 dance game brand is back with Just Dance 4! The latest edition of the record-breaking franchise takes the party to a whole new level of fun, with over 40 all-new hits, the coolest dances and brand new features.
Just Dance 4 is your ticket to the best new music with over 40 tracks from a variety of top artists, popular genres and hot billboard songs like “Good Feeling” by Flo Rida, and “Moves Like Jagger“ by Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera. The tracklist also features legendary artists such as Barry White and The B-52’s to get the whole family up and moving.
Just Dance 4 is the perfect catalyst for the best parties, no matter what the occasion, thanks to innovative modes like the all-new Battle mode, an upgraded Just Sweat mode, and even more fun, exclusive features for the Wii U™. Everything you know and love about Just Dance gets even better with Just Dance 4—hot new tracks, fun irreverent dances, and more.
With Just Dance 4, the party never ends! Have a blast dancing, laughing, and breaking a sweat with friends and family all night long.
- Top Of The Charts: Just Dance 4 has over 40 all-new songs, ranging from current Billboard hits, legendary favorites, and classic dance party tracks! With Nicki Minaj’s “Super Bass”, “Good Feeling” by Flo Rida, “Moves Like Jagger” by Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera, “So What” by P!nk or “You’re The First, The Last, My Everything” by Barry White, everyone is sure to find their groove. Want more tracks? Download from an expanding catalogue of new songs from the in-game store.
- Just Dance-Off! Challenge your friends in 5 rounds of dance battles with the all-new Battle mode! Go head to head to unique choreographies and music to be crowned the dance battle champion!
- Bring Your Crew: With songs that feature 4 concurrent dance routines, it’s your time to shine! Each player can get his own moment of fame with unique choreographies and moves for each member of your dance crew.
- Just Sweat It Out: The popular Just Sweat mode gets a major upgrade with brand new workout sessions, personalized programs, and a real calorie counter. Stay fit, and have fun playing Just Dance!
- Alternative Choreographies: Unlock alternative choreographies for your favorite tracks including ultra-challenging and outlandish routines.
- Dance Quests: Discover and win up to 200 challenges and unlock more rewards.
- Just Can’t Get Enough: Just Dance 4 still has everyone’s favorite modes like Duet Mode, Dance Mash-up Mode with 30+ mash-up choreographies, and more!
- Dancer Card: Create and personalize your own dancer card to check out all your awesome dance stats (e.g., favorite tracks, calories burnt or total time spent dancing).
- Be The Ultimate Party Host With Wii U GamePad: choose the next song, sing thanks to the lyrics displayed on the GamePad, write on screen live dedications!
- Puppet Master Mode: Change the choreography in real time by selecting your friends’ next dance move on the GamePad touch screen!
- Somebody wants to use the TV? Take the GamePad with you and use it as a standalone system to keep on dancing in another room.
In-game content available for purchase using stored account funds.
- System Wii U
- Release Date Nov 18, 2012
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Dance
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?