Earn 75 distinctive Titles, collect 400 Lures and max your Score by accomplishments achieved in the game.
Tournament features three divisions; each with five different cups, consisting of multiple stages. Challenge offers three courses and each stage has a set time and weight quota. Fish the biggest fish hidden in each stage to obtain a star.
- Create your fishing license to keep track of your records and achievements. Use the Nintendo 3DS Camera to capture a photo or use your Personal Mii as your picture.
- Earn 75 distinctive Titles, collect 400 Lures and max your Score by accomplishments achieved in the game.
- Tournament features three divisions; each with five different cups, consisting of multiple stages. Rare lures are earned depending on your ranking.
- Challenge offers three courses and each stage has a set time and weight quota. Fish and hook the biggest fish hidden in each stage to obtain a star.
- Relax without restrictions in free fishing mode and acquire valuable knowledge from a variety of nine categories in Tutorial.
- From the ancient ruins to a tranquil temple, use the Nintendo 3DS gyro sensor to experience the beauty of the 3D underwater scenery in the Exploration.
- Taking advantages of the portability of Nintendo 3DS players exchange lures and share their fishing information with other players via StreetPass™.
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Aug 22, 2013
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Sports, Simulation
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.