Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Brick breaker action arcade plus local 2 player co-op mode!
Say hello to a fantasy themed arcade action brick breaker! Featuring cute characters, silly humor, powerful magic, crazy boss battles, and even a local 2 player co-op mode!
- Fast-paced brick breaker action!
- Intense boss battles!
- Local 2 player co-op mode.
- Three difficulty modes.
- Travel and conquer the world map in any order you want!
- Unique player, ball, and spell power-ups!
- Highly replayable! Uncover all the map, collect gems, unlock secret areas and extra levels, and complete the bestiary!
- Polished and colorful pixel art visuals.
- Catchy synth-fantasy soundtrack.
- Cheesy 90's game voice acting!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Feb 14, 2019
- No. of Players
- 2 players simultaneous
- Arcade, Action, Adventure, Multiplayer
- DYA GAMES
- DYA GAMES
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2019 DYA GAMES
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.