We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Oct 26, 2010
Turn Your World into a Work of Art!
Introducing the first dedicated crafting game for Nintendo DS…starring crafty little Mama herself. Help Mama sew, glue, fold, cut, pin, and paint 40 different craft projects, then use your creations to accessorize, decorate and play!
• Use your stylus as your master crafting tool as you sew, glue, fold,
cut, pin, paint, hammer and more
• Includes 40 different projects across a huge variety of crafts: make aprons, mini Mama dolls, paper airplanes, birdhouses, patchwork quilts, earrings, boomerangs, mugs, candles, kaleidoscopes, flower decorations, xylophones, and so much more
• Use your creations to accessorize Mama or play a mini-game. Sew an apron for Mama to wear, fly a paper airplane you’ve freshly folded and more!
• Create your own unique craft by choosing your materials, colors and patterns
• How your creation ultimately looks depends on how well you perform each step of the activity—get a different result every time!
• Mama will award you bronze, silver and gold medals based on how well you made your craft
• Explore Mama’s Gallery where you can interact with items in her living room
• Play against up to 3 friends using wireless play
• Share the Apron craft with a friend who does not have a Crafting Mama game card wirelessly!
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.