Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Angler's Club: Ultimate Bass Fishing 3D is the supreme fishing experience.
Explore the lake and bring serenity and excitement of catching bass to your fingertips. Brilliant Nintendo 3DS graphics make competing in over 40+ tournaments an amazing experience. Customizable characters, lures and reels and gear will make you the ultimate bass fishing champion!
- Precision control of the rod and reel with the Circle Pad and Accelerometer
- 3D screen enhancements: Gorgeous water effects and real-time settings are enhanced with the Nintendo 3DS screen
- Photograph yourself with the Nintendo 3DS Camera and create a unique Angler's Club Membership Card
- Compete in 40+ exciting tournaments: Compare your ultimate bass weight and varieties. Place in the top three to earn trophies and gold!
- Tons of Accessories: Master the art of fishing with 500+ lures, 13 rods, and 12 reels to prep for varying conditions
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Jul 25, 2013
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Fishing, Sports
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.