We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Feb 16, 2010
The international MMO phenomenon comes to the Nintendo DS.
Throughout the world, the people of the major powers throughout the land
live in peace and prosperity, unaware that a great evil lurks on the
horizon. There is a clandestine group, under the guise of scholarly
research, plotting to resurrect a goddess whose time has long since
passed. To achieve this goal, they need two things; a vessel of flesh
and blood to house the spirit of the goddess, and the lives of every
living being offered up as a sacrifice.
It is against the backdrop of this coming chaos that Ares, an orphan from a small, forgotten village, sets out to seek his fortune as an adventurer. At the start of his journey, he encounters a beautiful young girl with mysterious powers named Sierra, who has not only lost her memories about herself, but also of the world around her. Together, they embark on an adventure that will ultimately decide the fate of the entire world.
• Flexible Character Development System - Characters earn both Status and Skill Points each time they gain a level, and these points can be allocated to customize their skills across a wide range of different job classes such as Swordsman, Thief, and Merchant.
• Upgradable Weapons and Armor - Characters’ armor and weapons can be upgraded by a blacksmith, or by affixing effect cards dropped by defeated monsters. Blacksmith upgrades will improve an item’s overall stats, while effect cards boost specific features.
• Gameplay Optimized for Touch Screen - All attacks and commands are performed using the Touch Screen. Slash with the stylus to attack with your sword, and circle or tap the intended target to unleash magic spells.
• Party-based Multiplayer - Players can take on the Mirage Tower with up to 2 other friends via local wireless connection or Wi-Fi. With more than 50 floors, randomly generated maps and completion conditions, and the chance to obtain rare items, players can enjoy this feature long after the main story has been completed.
• Job Classes - Job Classes are broken down into Low Level Jobs and High Level Jobs with two special jobs unique to Ragnarok DS. A High Level Job can only be achieved by following the corresponding development path from its Low Level Job.
• Upgrade Equipment - Customize your character with the single touch of your stylus. Equip weapons, armor, and accessories you obtained simply by tapping them with the stylus!
• Quests - There are two kinds of quests for players to tackle in the world of Ragnarok DS; scenario quests that are necessary to complete in order to advance the story, and optional side quests that can be completed at the player’s leisure. Scenario quests will become available as you progress through the main storyline of the game. Players will be required to complete scenario quests in order to continue through the game. To engage in a side quest, players can either go to the tavern in each city, talk with various NPCs, or advance in a specific job class. Many side quests have various prerequisites before they become unlocked, and many of them won’t be available until after the main story of the game has been completed.
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.