Available Now Coming Nov 24, 2009
Let your voice be heard with Karaoke Revolution!
The highly anticipated Karaoke Revolution® returns with an all-new lineup of hot music, new characters, and extravagant venues! You and your friends will enjoy showing off your skills in duet performances or you can play it solo and take your own claim to fame! Rise to the top of the charts and sing your way through 50 new master tracks, plus 16 different customizable venues! Karaoke Revolution is the only karaoke game offering players the opportunity to create and experience their own virtual stages like never before. Can you handle the spotlight?
• 50 All-New Licensed Tracks – Perform your heart out to the latest
chart-topping hits and classic favorites
-Features four #1 Jackson 5 hits, plus Michael Jackson’s first #1 solo “Ben”
-Includes popular Spanish songs with artists such as Miranda, RBD, Iskander, and more
•Become the Life of the Party – A perfect videogame to get the party started or for competitive players, sing as a solo artist
-Party Mode : Multiplayer game Modes for up to 16 players
-Career Mode: Showcase your skills and unlock up to 150 new unique challenges and venues
• Elaborate Customizable Venues – Pick your own performance venue before you take the stage
-Ten brand new locations featuring elaborate themes and special effects
-Custom Venue Creator where players can design up to six venues of their own
-Includes an option to feature original music videos onstage during a player’s full performance
• Character Customizations from Head to Toe – Check out the newly improved character customizations with extensive facial features, body morphing, and clothing sets to choose from
- System Wii
- Release Date Nov 24, 2009
- No. of Players To be determined
- Category Music, Rhythm
- DeveloperBlitz Games
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?