Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Stop the deadly Nanostray virus from spreading in the nano cosmos. You are one against millions.
Stop the deadly Nanostray virus from spreading in the nano cosmos. Traverse a breathtaking microscopic world. You are one against millions.
Nano Assault Neo is an all-new unique twin-stick style shoot 'em up game for Wii U.
- Play on the Wii U GamePad and invite a friend to play on the TV. Can't play because the TV is occupied? Play just on the Wii U GamePad with the touch of a button!
- Super smooth 16:9 graphics running at 60 fps with linear PCM 5.1 surround sound.
- Play 16 levels spread across four clusters, each with its own unique microscope-inspired style. Battle and defeat four extreme bosses.
- Upgrade your ship with up to four satellites and three different subweapons.
- Customize the placement and shooting direction of your satellites directly on the touch screen while playing to adjust your strategy.
- Post your scores to the online rankings.
- Complete special missions and receive awards.
- Wii U
- Release Date
- Nov 18, 2012
- No. of Players
- 2 players simultaneous
- Shin'en Multimedia
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.