We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Jan 10, 2011
Soccer of the Future!
Experience soccer of the future—destroy the defender blocks and smash the ball into the goal to win, but watch for the enemy defenders out to destroy you! A built-in game editor offers unlimited level design possibilities, or play through the 90 game levels over several different play modes, including Arcade and Customizable Tournaments.
- 90 Levels of goal scoring, block breaking fun.
- Special level features including animated blocks, exploding blocks, shield blocks, invisible blocks and deadly 3D defender enemies.
- 9 challenging end of zone bosses to defeat.
- Level Editor to build your own levels. Up to 100 user created levels can be stored.
- Tournament Mode allows you to create your own unique tournaments using game levels or your own levels.
- Special Power-Ups and Super Power-Ups to help (or hinder) you on the way to the goal, including lasers, bombs, flaming power balls, and multiple balls and bats.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.