LEGO Rock BandNintendo DS
Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Build a Band and Rock the Universe
LEGO Rock Band merges two of the most popular videogame franchises to deliver a unique family-friendly music experience that will take tweens, teens, families and gamers of all ages on a wild journey to rock stardom in order to “Build a Band and Rock the Universe.” Combining the authentic multiplayer music experience of Rock Band with the accessibility, customization and humor of LEGO games, LEGO Rock Band allows players to create their own unique rock star style and customize their own avatars, band members, roadies, and managers. As players successfully complete songs and rock challenges, they can collect LEGO studs, unlock additional content and collect amazing vehicles, which can take their band from local gigs at rock clubs to epic stadium shows and even fantasy settings on Earth and beyond.
• Rock out on-the-go without any peripherals. Use the DS buttons or
touch screen to play any or all parts of a song: Bass, Guitar, Drums and
• LEGO Rock Band for DS is the first portable Rock Band game to include a multiplayer feature that allows up to four players to participate in a local wireless multiplayer game experience. In addition to Quickplay, players can participate in Multiplayer Rock Power Challengers where each band member will be put into the spotlights to showcase their rock potential.
• Experience LEGO Rock Band while on-the-go, with a humorous narrative that unfolds in the palm of your hand through charming and amusing cutscenes that parody the Rock ‘n Roll lifestyle and deliver authentic Rock Band gameplay with full 3D graphics on both screens.
• LEGO Rock Band for DS enables you to create and customize your group, then switch at will between your band-members. Play as the Lead Singer, Drummer, Bass, Guitarist – or all four of them!
- Nintendo DS
- Release Date
- Nov 03, 2009
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Music, Rhythm
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment/MTV Games
- Traveller's Tales/Harmonix/Backbone Entertainment