The world famous board game in real 3D: for the greatest Mahjong experience of all time!
Meet the challenge and become the real Mahjong master!
Go back to Mahjong’s Asian roots and follow the campaign of Emperor Qin Shi Huangdi as he conquers and unites China. It’s up to you to decide on the best strategic move: Do you want to defeat Chu first or head north towards Wei to persuade them to join your side?
Experience the world famous Chinese board game for the first time in real 3D. With a humorous story and charming characters you will enjoy endless fun with that classic game!
• Seven different worlds and over 80 levels in conquer mode.
• Quick Play mode with 90 puzzles playable in easy, normal and hard modes.
• Beautiful 3D scenes as backgrounds.
• Cool special effects in real 3D: The tiles are really jumping out at you!
• Level editor: The player can create his own Mahjong board and formation.
• Hidden unlockables (extra levels, tile designs, etc.) will add to the replay value.
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Dec 27, 2012
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Puzzle, Strategy
- TREVA Entertainment GmbH
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.