Toki Tori is the first of three Two Tribes classics to arrive on Wii U eShop. Next up will be 3D puzzler RUSH and retro platformer EDGE.
While the classic gameplay has remained intact, Toki Tori has been adapted to make use of the Wii U Gamepad, allowing for off-TV play and optional touch controls.
The gameplay in Toki Tori is a blend of two genres. While it looks like a platform game, it's a puzzle game at heart. To progress through the game, the player must pick up each egg in a level using a set number of tools. Players will have to look and plan ahead carefully while using items such as the Telewarp, Freeze-o-Matic and InstantRock™. Additional tools are gradually introduced as the player progresses through the game's 80+ levels covering five unique worlds.
- Off-TV gameplay supported
- Both touch screen and traditional controls
- A wide variety of items and weapons
- Over 80 levels spread over 5 worlds
- For all ages - accessible and hard levels available