Take on a rapid-fire onslaught of challenges and mash-ups from 16 of Nintendo’s finest 8-bit games! Test your skills on a gauntlet of quick, tricky challenges and remix stages that combine parts of different games. The best mix of titles from the NES™ Remix and NES™ Remix 2 games is on Nintendo 3DS. Now you’re playing with PORTABLE power!
Link™ vs. Donkey Kong™! Kirby™ vs. Boo™! It’s mash-up mania in this celebration of all things NES™! Race through to earn stars on increasingly tough tasks, like beating Ridley from Metroid™ or making Princess Peach™ save herself! Compete in Championship Mode’s blitz of challenges from the Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros.™ 3, and Dr. Mario™ games, then compare scores with others in your region via online leaderboards*.
- Features action-packed challenges from 16 classic 8-bit Nintendo games.
- Dominate exciting chunks of retro Nintendo games from NES™ Remix, such as Super Mario Bros.™, The Legend of Zelda™, Excitebike™, and Donkey Kong™.
- Challenges from NES™ Remix 2 include bite-sized chunks of Super Mario Bros.™ 3, Zelda II- The Adventure of Link™, Metroid™, Kid Icarus™, and Kirby’s Adventure™, among many others.
- Test your skills in a series of altered 8-bit challenges and improve your times to unlock more challenges!
- Take on 3 unique challenges from the Nintendo World Championships and Nintendo Campus Challenge, then check your score on online leaderboards* to see how you stack up.
- Connect to the Nintendo eShop to download full versions of your favorite classic games.
*Wireless Internet access required for online features. For more info, go to support.nintendo.com.
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Dec 05, 2014
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Action, Adventure
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.