Kororinpa: Marble ManiaWii
Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
KEEP THE BALL ROLLING!
Kororinpa: Marble Mania is a fun and addictive action puzzle game that lets players tilt and rotate the Wii Remote to roll a ball around a maze to get the goal! Using an intuitive control scheme, gamers of all ages and skill levels can pick up a Wii Remote and start playing right away. Collect crystals and unlock special marbles and hidden stages as you make your way through the numerous mazes. Varying themes such as a magical forest and neon soaked cityscapes keep the game fresh and entertaining for the whole family.
• Simple and intuitive control system
• 20 kinds of marble variations with different control, playability and look and feel
• Full 3D control, tip the world on its side, and even upside down
• Over 40 diverse stages packed with tricks, traps and secrets
• Compete against a friend with a 2-player race mode
- Release Date
- Mar 20, 2007
- No. of Players
- 2 players simultaneous
- Puzzle, Action
- HUDSON SOFT