Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
People's lives are in your hands!
In 911 Operator, you take on the role of an emergency dispatcher, who has to rapidly deal with the incoming reports. Your task is not just to pick up the calls, but also to react appropriately to the situation – sometimes giving first aid instructions is enough, at other times a police, fire department or paramedics’ intervention is a necessity. Keep in mind that the person on the other side of the line might turn out to be a dying daughter’s father, an unpredictable terrorist, or just a prankster. Can you handle all of this?
Specifically redesigned for Nintendo Switch™, 911 Operator lets you put your patience and management skills to the test, whether you're eager to save lives on the go or want to give out orders from the comfort of your couch with a Pro Controller.
PLAY IN ANY LOCATION IN THE WORLD
Over 900 cities from all around the world. The Free Play mode lets you choose a city to play on along with real streets, addresses, and the emergency infrastructure. You can also try the Career mode, which contains 6 cities with unique events – survive an earthquake in San Francisco and save Washington, D.C. from bomb attacks.
A number of police, fire department and paramedic units are at your disposal. The forces may use a variety of vehicles (from common ambulances to police helicopters), essential equipment (e.g., bulletproof vests, first aid kits, or technical tools) and consist of team members with different abilities.
- Opportunity to play on over 900 cities in the world!
- Expansive Career mode, featuring unique calls and events.
- Nintendo Switch exclusive World Map feature that allows you to pick any location you want to play!
- More than 140 types of reports to encounter.
- 12 types of emergency vehicles (including helicopters, police cars or motorcycles).
- Real first aid instructions.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Oct 26, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Simulation, Strategy, Practical
- Jutsu Games
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Copyright © 2018 SONKA S.A.
Every Life Matters
Released Oct 26, 2018DLC details
Control the Boston riots and don’t let the Miami summer festival get out of hand. Handle EVENTS in the Free Game mode. Use the new REINFORCEMENTS function that will let you summon new units during your duty. Take advantage of two new vehicles and two new pieces of equipment designed especially for the new events.
Enraged protesters in Boston flock to the streets because of police actions. How will you handle the criticism aimed at the police forces?
During a summer festival thousands of party goers arrive in the city. Not all of them intend to obey the law. Will you manage to keep the peace?
Check out these two new cities in the career mode and deal with unique events. These events will also appear in any city in the Free Game mode.
The REINFORCEMENTS function helps you deal with critical moments by letting you summon additional units.
Add new equipment such as pepper spray and riot gear to prepare your units for new challenges.
Use two new vehicles: the prison van, which lets you transport a large number of suspects, and the water cannon, to help you quickly put down riots.
FULL CONTENTS OF THE EVERY LIFE MATTERS DLC:
- New REINFORCEMENTS function which lets you summon additional units during your duty
- Four special EVENTS during the Free Game mode (including a festival, a riot and an earthquake)
- Two new cities for the career mode: Miami and Boston
- 12 new conversations
- 18 new reports
- Two new pieces of equipment: pepper spray and riot gear
- Two new vehicles: the prison van and the water cannon
Released Oct 26, 2018DLC details
Add additional emergency vehicles and equipment to your teams to resolve new incidents that can happen in your city. All unavailable in the basic version!
After installing the DLC, you will be able to get additional content in game:
8 special emergency vehicles:
- Bicycles (very slow and cheap)
- Unmarked police car (has a larger chance to spot road laws violations)
- Sport car (much faster)
- Armored van (gives protection)
- Large Police Helicopter (can take to custody)
- Medical Bike (fastest medical help but no bonuses nor places)
- Large ladder (for tall buildings)
- Mobile hospital (that can be set by firemen)
6 special equipment types:
- Police dog (can be a weapon, can be a bonus)
- Shotgun (large damage, slow reload)
- Taser (safer than guns)
- Defibrillator (used for near fatal injuries)
- Heavy fire suit (additional protection for firemen)
- Bomb defuse robot
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.