VALKYRIE PROFILE: Covenant of the PlumeNintendo DS
Destiny by sinner sought, Tragedy by power wrought.
Wylfred was but a boy when the valkyrie claimed his father's soul and
sealed his family's fate. In the agony of the aftermath the boy swore
revenge, and now for the man, the time has come to reap it. To the
valiant she comes, and so to the battlefield he goes. Destiny awaits.
- Brand –new Storyline Perpective – Follow Wylfred’s dark quest for revenge on the Valkyrie Lenneth
- New Gameplay Dynamic: Sieges – Earn greater spoils and fighting advantages by surrounding enemies
- Soul Crush – Perform powerful finishing moves by maxing out the attack gauge
- Overkill – Continue attacking enemies once they are defeated to earn Sin
- Ultimate Replayability – Discover multiple possible story endings as you decide the fate of your allies, with results that will change the course of the game
- Dynamic Dual Screen Presentation – Experience a beautifully rendered 3D world
- Seraphic Gate – Battle formidable foes as you recruit new allies in an unlockable bonus dungeon
- Over 20 possible allies to enlist
- Nintendo DS
- Release Date
- Mar 17, 2009
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Role-Playing, Strategy
- Square Enix
- Tri-Ace, Inc.