SHOOT. DODGE. EXPLODE. Can you survive the Bullet Storm?
"Mastery of the Modern Day Shmup" - GameSkinny
"A Visual Masterpiece" - Overpowered Noobs
Take to the skies once more as the last defender of humanity against overwhelming odds! Lovingly built to be enjoyed by newcomers and genre veterans alike, Danmaku Unlimited 3 is a perfect medley of the best aspects of classic Bullet Hell shooters wrapped up in a modern and approachable package.
- Authentically crafted Japanese style Bullet Hell shoot'em up
- Action packed campaign with spellbinding bullet patterns and epic boss battles
- Multiple levels of difficulty across two unique modes that caters to players of all skill ranges
- Innovative SPIRIT/GRAZE system promotes stylish risk vs reward play
- Brand new Ultra Wide Mode in 60FPS HD
- TATE Mode for the ultimate arcade experience
- Up to 25 unique weapon combinations
- Music by the talented Japanese indie circle BLANKFIELD
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Mar 13, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Arcade, First Person, Action
- Doragon Entertainment
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© Doragon Entertainment 2018. All rights reserved.
Customer Review status
Customer reviews have been taken offline as we evaluate this feature and its functionality. We currently have no estimated date on when an update will be provided. We appreciate the positive response and thank the reviewers who provided such thoughtful commentary on the games.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.