Band HeroNintendo DS
Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Rock out as a band anytime, anywhere!
Music fans can now take their whole band and play their favorite music on the road anytime, anywhere with Band Hero for the Nintendo DS Lite. Band Hero takes the fun of social gaming beyond the living room and allows families and friends to play together as a band with the DS'
built in microphone, the brand new innovative Drum Grip that gives players the ability to lay down beats on their DS Lite and the signature Guitar Hero Guitar Grip® gameplay.
This cooperative, family-friendly addition to the Guitar Hero series boasts the biggest set list for a Nintendo DS music game to date and is comprised of some of the hottest tracks from music's most popular artists.
A BLOCKBUSTER LINEUP OF MUSIC FEATURING 30 OF TODAY’S HOTTEST POP & ROCK HITS
• Including hits from Black Eyed Peas, Blink-182, The Killers, Pink, The Rolling Stones, and many more!
BAND TOGETHER FOR THE ULTIMATE MUSIC EXPERIENCE
• First full band experience with guitar, drums, and vocals on the
Nintendo DS Lite
• Play any combination of in-game instruments in multiplayer mode
• Download fan requests from Band Hero on Wii to get all new challenges, cool rewards, and exclusive unlockables
• Use the Rockstar Editor to customize your entire band with hundreds of rocker parts and accessories
• Earn more than 200 different awards that will unlock titles, in-game cash, and parts to use in the Rockstar Editor
• In-game graphics feature an updated art style with more fantastical venues and visuals
- Nintendo DS
- Release Date
- Nov 03, 2009
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Music, Rhythm
- Vicarious Visions, Inc