Play over 1,000 professionally designed crossword puzzles and enjoy other word games.
The Crosswords Plus game offers over 1,000 professionally designed crossword puzzles at multiple skill levels to challenge all types of players. It is all controlled with the stylus and touch screen to input your answers. Within the crossword puzzles, players will discover 4 different skill levels (Easy, Medium, Hard, and Expert) and an accessible Hint system. Players can work through puzzles at their own pace as they improve their skills. Additionally, new crossword puzzles will be available for download through the SpotPassTM feature at no additional charge (wireless Internet access required). You can also unlock new puzzles by connecting with others through the StreetPassTM feature. And with the new giant-sized puzzles, players will feel like they are working through multiple crossword puzzles at one time.
- Over 1,000 professionally designed crosswords puzzles broken into four difficulty levels (Easy, Medium, Hard, and Expert level)
- Intuitive controls to navigate the puzzles and write answers using just the touch screen with a stylus…no more messy eraser bits!
- Accessible hint system to help players move along at their own pace by using points to get an additional clue, reveal a single letter, or even show the answer.
- Additional Game Modes
- - Wordsearch
- - Anagrams
- - Word of the Day
- Giant-sized crossword puzzles give players the feeling of working on multiple puzzles at once.
- Go online with SpotPassTM to download additional crossword puzzles at no additional charge
- Connect with other players through StreetPassTM to unlock additional puzzles
- Available for purchase at retail or digitally in Nintendo eShop (wireless Internet access required)
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Oct 01, 2012
- No. of Players
- 1 player
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.