7 Years From Now
Deception, Dreams, & Dark Secrets
Play as Haruto Soraki, a high schooler in his quest to find the memory he presumably lost in an accident seven years ago. As you begin your journey in your hometown, meet with forgotten friends, uncover the town dark secrets, leap in the past to out-think the people trying to stop you and try to piece back together what really happened 7 years ago.
- Slice of life drama with a distinctive Pixel art
- Navigate in the town and interact with the town folks to progress in the story
- Investigate mysterious events
- Uncover secrets about the town
- Travel in the past to out-think your enemies
- Unravel the mystery of your memory loss to find out the real truth
- Release date:
- June 17, 2021
- 1 player
- Role-Playing, Adventure, Other
- Game file size:
- 257 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
©️fumi&room6. Published by PQube Ltd. All rights reserved.