Automate swarms of office workers to solve puzzles inside your very own parallel computer made of people....a thrilling followup to the award winning Human Resource Machine!
Automate swarms of office workers to solve puzzles inside your very own parallel computer made of people. A thrilling followup to the award winning Human Resource Machine. Now with more humans!
- More puzzles, more humans, more rippling brain muscles - over 60+ levels of programming puzzles! 77.777778% more levels than Human Resource Machine.
- A whole new programming language to enjoy! Where Human Resource Machine was based on Assembly and executed by a single worker, 7 Billion Humans has an all new language that lots of workers can all execute at the same time.
- You'll be taught everything you need to know. Even useless skills can be put to work!
- Feeling stressed out? There are now friendly hint and "skip" systems to facilitate your career's ascent.
- Available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, Korean, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, and Russian. With more languages on the way!
- Incomprehensible cutscenes! You will be delighted and bewildered.
- New soundtrack by Kyle Gabler included in Switch-exclusive soundtrack mode.
- From the creators of Human Resource Machine, Little Inferno, and World of Goo.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Oct 25, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- File Size
- 200 MB
- Puzzle, Simulation, Strategy, Education
- Tomorrow Corporation
- Tomorrow Corporation
- Supported Play Modes:
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2018 Experimental Gameplay Group, LLC
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.