With ZENONIA, the return of classic RPG action has arrived! Get ready
for the endless journey of Regret.
ZENONIA, the return of classic action RPG has arrived! Get ready for the endless journey of Regret, who is on a mission to find the reason for the death of his father at the hands of a demon.
Regret’s quest begins by choosing one of three classes; Paladin, Warrior, or Assassin. There are hundreds different types of weapons and armors to equip and customize. There are tons of items from 5 different item classes; normal, magic, rare, unique and epic to refine or combine. There are more astonishing features like full skill trees which you can level up, along with stunning visual and sound effects.
ZENONIA features extensive playtime including numerous main and side quests with a good and evil storyline path to choose from. Anime style graphics and innovative real life systems such as day/night cycle and hunger/weight system make ZENONIA a unique gaming experience for everybody!
• NUMEROUS QUESTS FOLLOWING AN EPIC STORYLINE - Extensive
playing time to conquer the main and side quests
• CREATE YOUR OWN CHARCTER - Choose your hero from 3 different classes; Warrior, Paladin or Assassin. Customize your attributes accordingly
• HUNDREDS OF ITEMS - Collect items from 5 different classes (normal, magic, rare, unique and epic) to refine or combine them for upgrades
• STUNNING EFFECTS AND GRAPHICS - Anime style characters and graphics, along with various stylish skills effects
• INNOVATIVE REAL LIFE SYSTEM - Day/night cycle, hunger/weight system and good/evil storyline path to choose from
- Nintendo DS
- Release Date
- Sep 27, 2010
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Action, Adventure, Role-Playing
- GAMEVIL USA, Inc.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.