Available Now Coming Oct 27, 2009
Cooking Mama 3: Shop and Chop
Explore your inner creative chef with everyone’s favorite culinary cutie!
Fresh from the harvest in Gardening Mama, Mama’s heading back to her kitchen roots with all new recipes, ingredient shopping, dish combinations and multiplayer cooking challenges. Explore your inner creative chef with everyone’s favorite culinary cutie!
• Use the stylus as your ultimate cooking utensil to chop, grate, slice,
stir, spread, sprinkle, roll, and much more in over 200 different
• Create 80 new recipes including: chili con carne, mushroom quiche, Eggs Benedict, tulip chicken, pumpkin gnocchi, and many more!
• Six gameplay modes including new additions to the series:
o Cook with Mama: Cook some delicious meals with Mama’s help.
o Let’s Cook: Treat your friends to a culinary masterpiece. Even if you make mistakes Mama will help you complete the recipe so you can continue cooking for your hard to please friends.
o Let’s Match: Choose your ingredients and start cooking. Mama’s been teaching you for some time now, and she’s decided it’s time for you to exercise your creative muscle. Take steps and ingredients from different recipes and create your very own concoctions.
o Let’s Shop: Did you ever wonder where Mama gets all those fantastic ingredients? Head to the store to pick up the things you’ll need to prepare so many delicious dishes.
o Cooking Contest: Try your hand at different cooking techniques in single or multiplayer mode for up to 4 players. Face-off in 20 different timed cooking challenges to determine who is the fastest chef!
o Write in Diary: Decorate your digital picture diary with animated “stickers” as you cook to keep track of your accomplishments in scrapbook form.
o Let’s Get Fancy!: Dress Mama in fabulous outfits and accessories!
o Change Design: Deck out the game screen in fun, new designs.
• Recipes progress from simple to complex, from small to large dishes, so do your best to meet Mama’s expectations and impress your friends. If your friends think your dish is delicious, you’ll unlock another new friend!
• Earn bronze, silver, and gold medals from Mama based on the quality of your cooking.
• Send items you’ve grown in Gardening Mama to your friends playing Cooking Mama 3 so they can use them in their recipes!
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Oct 27, 2009
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Simulation
- PublisherMajesco Entertainment
- DeveloperCooking Mama Ltd.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?