Harry Potter and the Half-Blood PrinceWii
Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
THE place for fans to relive the thrills, action and excitement of the movie this summer
In Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Voldemort is tightening his grip on both the Muggle and wizarding worlds and Hogwarts is no longer the safe haven it once was. Harry suspects that dangers may even lie within the castle, but Dumbledore is more intent upon preparing him for the final battle that he knows is fast approaching. Together they work to find the key to unlock Voldemort’s defenses and, to this end, Dumbledore recruits his old friend and colleague, the well-connected and unsuspecting bon vivant Professor Horace Slughorn, whom he believes holds crucial information. Meanwhile, the students are under attack from a very different adversary as teenage hormones rage across the ramparts. Harry finds himself more and more drawn to Ginny, but so is Dean Thomas. And Lavender Brown has decided that Ron is the one for her, only she hadn't counted on Romilda Vane’s chocolates! And then there’s Hermione, simmering with jealousy but determined not to show her feelings. As romance blossoms, one student remains aloof. He is determined to make his mark, albeit a dark one. Love is in the air, but tragedy lies ahead and Hogwarts may never be the same again.
Return to Hogwarts to help Harry survive his sixth year. You will have a chance to engage in exciting wizard duels, mix magical ingredients in Potions class and take to the air as the Seeker of the Gryffindor Quidditch team. You may even get sidetracked by Ron’s romantic entanglements as you journey towards a dramatic climax and discover the identity of the Half-Blood Prince.
• The Wii Remote becomes your wand - Use the Wii Remote to cast spells
and interact with the world. Gesture-based spell casting makes the game
incredibly immersive and fun to play.
• Explore authentic Hogwarts environments - From the Quidditch pitch to the Astronomy Tower, you will be amazed by the attention to detail in every area of the school grounds. Plus, the castle corridors are filled with a variety of magical objects and rewards for you to discover!
• Characters look and move like actors - The mo-cap technology and facial capture techniques are the most advanced ever used to create a Harry Potter videogame. The in-game characters resemble the film actors so closely, you have to see it to believe it!
• Duel like never before - For the first time, you can move and cast spells simultaneously, creating intense duels and incredibly fast-paced action. Join the Gryffindor Duelling Club to master your skills as you train for epic battles with evil Death Eaters.
• Feel the thrill of Quidditch – The Wii Remote and Nunchuck becomes your broomstick as you chase down the Snitch as the Gryffindor Seeker. Compete against Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin in the most exciting wizarding sport.
• Perfect your potion-mixing skills – Mix magical ingredients, pour in liquids, stir the cauldron, fan the flames and try your best to avoid a big explosion in Potions class!
- Release Date
- Jun 30, 2009
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Action, Adventure
- Electronic Arts Inc
- EA Casual Studios