Available Now Coming Nov 21, 2004
Feel the Magic: XY/XX
Surreal, strange and totally unique, Sonic Team scores on DS!
Feel The Magic: XY/XX gets to heart of the Nintendo DS and shows how touching is good, really good.
• Gameplay takes full advantage of the Nintendo DS touch screen, dual screen feature, and voice recognition system through both speaking and breath
• Surreal, humor-driven story line with a romance twist
• Distinct, cutting-edge art style through the use of silhouette images.
• Unlockable features via Sega GBA games
SEGA’s Nintendo DS launch title is a quirky, highly stylized adventure that’s packed with crazy events. Feel the Magic: XY/XX is exactly the kind of visionary, high concept title that only Sonic Team and SEGA can deliver. The game’s hero is doing everything he can to score a date with a sunny beauty. He enlists the help of the Rub Rabbits – a suave gang of super performers who wear plastic, members-only rabbit ears – to help him get her attention. Through a series of madcap performances our hero manages to impress the girl. When he finally takes her out, the craziness really begins: a rival suddenly appears and a dark cloud is cast over their love. Will he ever be able to feel the magic of true love?
The game puts the unique hardware of the Nintendo DS to great use, taking full advantage of both screens and the voice recognition system. Throughout gameplay, players switch among the stylus, their voice, and even their breath to control the main character.
To win the affection of the girl, our hero must impress her by performing a series of stunts. Of course, he needs your help. Our hero is faced with some of the quirkiest challenges around. When 100 bulls rush toward the girl, you must tap every one to make sure they fall out of the way. You will guide him as he tries to ride a unicycle across a catwalk. You'll blow into the built-in microphone to blow out candles before they start a fire. And that's only the tip of the Feel the Magic's wacky gameplay iceberg.
If the hip, stylized art and addictive touch-screen gameplay wasn't enough, you can unlock features for your beauty. Inserting certain SonicTeam-produced GBA cartridges to unlock costumes and other cosmetic features. Sonic Advance 3, Chu Chu Rocket and Sonic Battle are just a few of the games that will unlock these special features.
When a game is both innovative and fun, it's a must-have on any list.
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Nov 21, 2004
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Action
- PublisherSEGA of America
- DeveloperSonic Team
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?