Get wicked and complete the ultimate YO-KAI WATCH™ experience.
The strange but friendly troublemakers, Yo-kai, are back in a time-traveling adventure, and this time their mysterious world is packed with exclusive quests, Wicked Yo-kai to befriend, new areas to explore, and a revamped Blasters action co-op mode* featuring new bosses.
As the cause of life's troubles, Yo-kai are hiding everywhere! Explore the seaside town San Fantastico and the sleepy village Harrisville in search of these mischievous beings. Then travel 60 years into the past with Hovernyan to ensure the Yo-kai Watch Model Zero is created and your timeline is preserved! Battle online or via local wireless** to earn in-game rewards for your adventure. Or take control of a Yo-kai in Psychic Blasters, a revamped 4-player action mode! If you own the YO-KAI WATCH™ 2: Bony Spirits or YO-KAI WATCH 2: Fleshy Souls game, you can transfer save data from your Nintendo 3DS™ family system to YO-KAI WATCH 2: Psychic Specters and pick up where you left off. Prepare yourself for the deepest and most immersive Yo-kai experience yet!
- Embark on an epic adventure in Springdale with more than 350 Yo-kai to discover and befriend
- Assemble and summon your team of 6 Yo-kai from your Yo-kai Watch to battle troublemaking Yo-kai, solve people's problems, and fight to end a civil war between competing Yo-kai factions
- Travel back in time to discover the origin of the Yo-kai Watch and meet Classic Yo-kai from 60 years ago
- For the first time, befriend Yo-kai from the Wicked Tribe as well as Boss Yo-kai and other Yo-kai exclusive to this ultimate version
- Discover exclusive quests, such as the secret pasts of Darknyan, Dame Dedtime, and Whisper
- Hop on the Hexpress train and explore new locations, including a Yo-kai amusement park, hot springs, and kabuki theater
- Team up in an expanded version of the Yo-kai Watch Blasters local co-op mode, with powerful new bosses to defeat*
- Challenge your friend's team over the Internet or local wireless in 2-player multiplayer battles*
- Transfer game data from YO-KAI WATCH 2: Bony Spirits or YO-KAI WATCH 2: Fleshy Souls to YO-KAI WATCH 2: Psychic Specters and play from where you left off**
- Connect with YO-KAI WATCH 2: Bony Spirits or YO-KAI WATCH 2: Fleshy Souls to YO-KAI WATCH 2: Psychic Specters to unlock exclusive dungeons, stronger bosses, and special gleaming Yo-kai *
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Sep 29, 2017
- No. of Players
- To be determined
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
*Additional games and systems required for multiplayer mode; sold separately. Wireless Internet access required for online features. For more info, go to support.nintendo.com.
**Software update required. Check https://yo-kai.nintendo.com/yw2/ for more details.
© 2017 LEVEL-5 Inc. Nintendo 3DS is a trademark of Nintendo. © 2017 Nintendo.
QR Code is a registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.