Available Now Coming Feb 26, 2008
ARE YOU TIRED AND OVERWORKED?
DOES YOUR BRAIN NEED A PICK-ME-UP?
THEN YOU NEED BRAIN ASSIST!
Re-energize your brain with 10 colorful mind-teasing mini-games that stimulate your concentration, memory, analysis, instincts and reflexes. Six nurses with widely varying personalities will guide you through the games and keep track of your best results. A unique new test even allows you and a friend to examine the compatibility of your right brains. Get more friends in on the action with the Wi-Fi Connection and race through a variety of fast-paced four-player mini-games to see who the true brainiac is!
Ten mini-games stimulate and refresh your Right Brain.
Ten mini-games improve your reflexes, memory and concentration.
Get four friends in on the action in fun, fast-paced wireless battles.
Enter fast-paced challenges with up to four friends wirelessly.
Challenge up to four friends to fun, fast-paced wireless battles.
Compare your brain with a friend’s in the unique Compatibility Check.
Take compatibility tests to see if you and a friend have similar Right Brains!
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?