Endless Ocean: Blue WorldWii
Explore oceans full of life in this undersea adventure.
Endless Ocean: Blue World builds on the ocean experience first introduced with Endless Ocean™.While the last game emphasized relaxation, this one is designed with more adventure in mind. Divers might find themselves escaping from or calming down attacking sharks, exploring shipwrecks or finding treasure. Endless Ocean: Blue World also has more creatures and improved graphics designed to fully immerse players in an ocean environment that they can freely explore at their own pace.
- Players dive into oceans all around the world to discover the fish, mammals and various sea creatures unique to each region while learning about their habits and behaviors. By selling salvageable items for money, players can buy decorations for their island and buy coral to attact new kinds of fish to their own private reef
- The ocean is teeming with life. Hundreds of real-life species are there to be discovered, from seahorses to giant whales.
- Are the local fish sick or agitated? Players can view their health status and then use a tranquilizer-like tool to zap the ones in need of rehab with healing energy.
- The game also includes a storyline that players can follow as they choose. The plot involves Oceana, a woman who investigates the “Dragon’s Song,” which her father, a prominent ocean explorer, was searching for just before his death.
- While at Nine Ball Island, players can become friends with a dolphin and teach it some new tricks. When on a dive, players can even bring along the dolphin, which players can hold onto for extra fast swimming.
- Players: 1, 2 via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
- Release Date
- Feb 22, 2010
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Simulation, Exploration