Every Section Has an Equal and Opposite Reflection
It’s the game that'll have you walking on the ceiling and looking up at the floor! VVVVVV is a challenging 2D action/platformer with one deceptively simple gameplay mechanic: Without the ability to jump, Captain Viridian must rely on inverting gravity to advance through hundreds of rooms and solve the puzzles he encounters therein.
This love letter to the days of 8-bit home computer games features amazing retro gameplay, a genuinely classic visual aesthetic and an earworm chiptune soundtrack created by Swedish musician Magnus Palsson.
- Open-world environment with six unique areas
- 20 collectable trinkets scattered throughout the massive game world
- Abundant checkpoints to reduce the chances of having to repeat areas you've already cleared
- Multiple game modes, including Time Trials and No Death Mode
- New local cooperative multiplayer mode
- Silky smooth frame rate (60 fps)
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Nov 17, 2017
- No. of Players
- 2 players simultaneous
- Platformer, Multiplayer
- Nicalis, Inc.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
©2017 Nicalis, Inc.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.